Sunday, May 4, 2014

small signs of life

I am sorry that it takes me so long from one posting to another but time seems to fly away with me right now and maybe also my priorities have changed. For now. I am still enjoying dabbling in mixed media but also those projects are coming along at turtle speed.
There are times when I am tempted to get back into digital scrapping - less messy, and I would not need an extra room for all my paints and 'stuff'.....apart from the fact that it is a lot cheaper than playing around with Mixed Media. And since I am seriously tackling the idea of moving into a one bedroom place eventually, I cannot imagine where I would put all my shelves and cabinets???????? ..... I still have so much to say but somehow it seems to require peace and quiet and there does not seem to be much around right now.


 

and sometimes I just
'doodle'.....just for the
fun of it.

4 comments:

diane.ca said...

You have been on my mind for the past several days. So glad to read your post. Love your little doodle.
Hugs,
Diane

Frani_54 said...

I've been watching for a new post, so glad to see one. Love what you're doing with the mixed media!

Jeannette said...

Good to hear from you, I do check in here regulary! Love your doodle drawing! Hope to hear from you again soon!
hugs Jeannette

twinsmomflor said...

so happy to see you are doing your art again. Fabulous as always.